Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE: JEC):
- 8/10/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Jacobs’ third-quarter fiscal 2017 earnings of 79 cents per share came in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company also recently inked a $2.85-billion deal to acquire CH2M, in a bid to become a $15-billion global solutions provider, moving ahead. Jacobs noted that its restructuring initiatives would likely generate greater cost synergies in the quarters ahead. The company is also poised to grow on the back of lucrative business contracts and is well focused in maximizing shareholders’ value. However, over the last one year, the stock underperformed and looks overvalued compared to the industry. Notably, headwinds such as stiff industry rivalry, challenging energy market conditions, weaker field services business or reduced public spending in the UK might hurt near-term results.”
- 8/8/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was downgraded by analysts at Citadel Securities from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $62.00.
- 8/4/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/30/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/23/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Jacobs Engineering Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) traded down 2.84% on Thursday, reaching $52.68. 1,260,132 shares of the company were exchanged. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.34 billion, a P/E ratio of 28.02 and a beta of 1.52. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $53.50 and its 200-day moving average price is $54.87. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has a 12-month low of $49.15 and a 12-month high of $63.42.
Jacobs Engineering Group (NYSE:JEC) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The construction company reported $0.79 EPS for the quarter, meeting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.79. The business had revenue of $2.52 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.52 billion. Jacobs Engineering Group had a net margin of 2.29% and a return on equity of 8.67%. Jacobs Engineering Group’s quarterly revenue was down 6.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.78 EPS. Equities research analysts anticipate that Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. will post $3.13 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 1st. Shareholders of record on Friday, August 4th will be paid a dividend of $0.15 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, August 2nd. This represents a $0.60 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.14%. Jacobs Engineering Group’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 31.75%.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc is a technical professional services company. The Company provides a range of technical, professional and construction services to industrial, commercial and governmental clients. The Company’s services include Project Services; Process, Scientific, and Systems Consulting Services; Construction Services, and Operations and Maintenance Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jacobs Engineering Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.