Rapid7 (RPD) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) recently:
- 8/9/2017 – Rapid7 was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/8/2017 – Rapid7 was upgraded by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017 – Rapid7 was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “neutral” rating to a “positive” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/1/2017 – Rapid7 was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Rapid7 was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/14/2017 – Rapid7 had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Rapid7 was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Rapid7, Inc. offers security data and analytics solutions. The Company provides solutions which consist of threat exposure management, incident detection and response solutions as well as security advisory services. Rapid7, Inc. is based in Boston, United States. “
Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) opened at 15.29 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $16.71 and its 200 day moving average price is $15.96. Rapid7, Inc. has a 52-week low of $10.63 and a 52-week high of $19.29. The stock’s market capitalization is $647.30 million.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ:RPD) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 7th. The technology company reported ($0.26) EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.30) by $0.04. The business had revenue of $47.44 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $46.31 million. Rapid7 had a negative return on equity of 93.70% and a negative net margin of 23.67%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 27.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm earned ($0.22) earnings per share. Equities analysts forecast that Rapid7, Inc. will post ($0.62) EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Rapid7 news, insider Jay C. Hoag sold 1,400,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.00, for a total transaction of $25,200,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. Also, COO Andrew F. Burton sold 37,843 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, June 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.95, for a total value of $641,438.85. Following the sale, the chief operating officer now directly owns 238,158 shares in the company, valued at $4,036,778.10. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 56.90% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Rapid7, Inc is a provider analytics for security and information technology (IT) operations that enable organizations to implement an analytics-driven approach to cyber security and IT operations. The Company’s analytics enable organizations to contextualize and prioritize the threats facing their physical, virtual and cloud assets, including those posed by the behaviors of their users.
Receive News & Ratings for Rapid7 Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rapid7 Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.