Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Asanko Gold (AKG)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Asanko Gold (TSE: AKG):
- 8/4/2017 – Asanko Gold was downgraded by analysts at Clarus Securities from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/4/2017 – Asanko Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$4.00 to C$2.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Asanko Gold was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a C$3.50 price target on the stock, down previously from C$4.40.
- 7/27/2017 – Asanko Gold had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$3.00 to C$2.50. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/14/2017 – Asanko Gold had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$4.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2017 – Asanko Gold had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a C$3.00 price target on the stock.
Asanko Gold Inc (TSE:AKG) opened at 1.13 on Thursday. Asanko Gold Inc has a 1-year low of $0.99 and a 1-year high of $6.09. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $1.77 and its 200-day moving average is $2.98. The firm’s market capitalization is $229.90 million.
In related news, Director William Keith Smart acquired 25,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, June 19th. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$1.94 per share, with a total value of C$48,500.00. Also, insider Trapani Fausto Di acquired 51,835 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$1.90 per share, for a total transaction of C$98,486.50. In the last three months, insiders have acquired 296,835 shares of company stock worth $534,987.
Asanko Gold Inc is a gold producer. The Company has operations in the Republic of Ghana. The Company’s segments include Canada and Ghana. The Company’s principal asset is the Asanko Gold Mine (AGM) located in Ghana, West Africa. The Company’s Project 5M will upgrade the plant’s throughput to five metric tons per annum and expand mining operations to integrate the Esaase deposit, including the construction of a 27-kilometer overland conveyor.
Receive News & Ratings for Asanko Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asanko Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.