Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Mplx Lp (MPLX)
Mplx Lp (NYSE: MPLX) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/6/2017 – Mplx Lp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Mplx Lp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Mplx Lp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 7/25/2017 – Mplx Lp was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/22/2017 – Mplx Lp was given a new $44.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/20/2017 – Mplx Lp is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/16/2017 – Mplx Lp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/15/2017 – Mplx Lp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “MPLX LP is a fee-based limited partnership formed to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil, refined product and other hydrocarbon-based product pipelines and other midstream assets. The Company’s assets consist of a network of common carrier crude oil and product pipeline systems and associated storage assets in the Midwest and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. MPLX LP is based in Findlay, Ohio. “
- 6/27/2017 – Mplx Lp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Mplx Lp (NYSE MPLX) opened at 33.59 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $34.60 and its 200-day moving average price is $35.60. Mplx Lp has a 52-week low of $30.09 and a 52-week high of $39.43. The company has a market cap of $13.05 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 40.13 and a beta of 1.35.
Mplx Lp (NYSE:MPLX) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The pipeline company reported $0.26 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.16 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $916 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $884.70 million. Mplx Lp had a net margin of 19.07% and a return on equity of 6.13%. Mplx Lp’s revenue for the quarter was up 31.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.11) earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that Mplx Lp will post $0.97 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, August 14th. Investors of record on Monday, August 7th will be paid a $0.5625 dividend. This is an increase from Mplx Lp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.44. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, August 3rd. This represents a $2.25 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 6.70%. Mplx Lp’s payout ratio is 271.09%.
In other Mplx Lp news, CEO Gary R. Heminger acquired 9,000 shares of Mplx Lp stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, June 12th. The stock was bought at an average price of $33.26 per share, with a total value of $299,340.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief executive officer now directly owns 167,896 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,584,220.96. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
MPLX LP is a master limited partnership (MLP) formed by Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) to own, operate, develop and acquire midstream energy infrastructure assets. The Company is engaged in the gathering, processing and transportation of natural gas; the gathering, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of natural gas liquids (NGLs), and the gathering, transportation and storage of crude oil and refined petroleum products.
Receive News & Ratings for Mplx Lp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mplx Lp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.