Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Hydro One (H)
Hydro One (TSE: H) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/10/2017 – Hydro One was given a new C$27.00 price target on by analysts at National Bank Financial. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/10/2017 – Hydro One had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$25.50 to C$24.50. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/10/2017 – Hydro One was upgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$28.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$27.00.
- 8/10/2017 – Hydro One had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$23.00 to C$24.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Hydro One had its price target raised by analysts at Laurentian from C$27.00 to C$28.00.
- 7/19/2017 – Hydro One had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$26.00 to C$24.00.
Hydro One Ltd (TSE H) traded down 0.39% during trading on Friday, reaching $22.76. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 255,727 shares. The company’s 50-day moving average is $22.72 and its 200-day moving average is $23.49. The company has a market capitalization of $13.77 billion and a P/E ratio of 20.98. Hydro One Ltd has a 1-year low of $21.32 and a 1-year high of $26.54.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 29th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, September 12th will be issued a dividend of $0.22 per share. This represents a $0.88 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.85%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, September 11th.
Hydro One Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as an electrical transmission and distribution utility in Ontario. The company owns and operates approximately 30,000 circuit kilometers of high-voltage transmission network and approximately 123,000 circuit kilometers of low-voltage distribution network; and 306 transmission stations, as well as 1,026 distribution and regulating stations.
Receive News & Ratings for Hydro One Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hydro One Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.