Lundin Mining (LUN) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Lundin Mining (TSE: LUN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/31/2017 – Lundin Mining had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$10.00 to C$10.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/27/2017 – Lundin Mining had its price target raised by analysts at Berenberg Bank from C$8.65 to C$9.25.
- 7/27/2017 – Lundin Mining had its “focus stock” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$9.25 price target on the stock.
- 7/24/2017 – Lundin Mining had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$10.50 to C$9.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Lundin Mining had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from C$9.00 to C$8.65.
Lundin Mining Co. (TSE LUN) opened at 8.92 on Friday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $8.03 and its 200 day moving average is $7.73. The firm has a market cap of $6.48 billion and a P/E ratio of 20.60. Lundin Mining Co. has a 52-week low of $4.91 and a 52-week high of $9.46.
Lundin Mining (TSE:LUN) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 26th. The mining company reported $0.09 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.06 by $0.03. Lundin Mining had a net margin of 14.08% and a return on equity of 5.92%. The company had revenue of $611.61 million for the quarter. Equities research analysts forecast that Lundin Mining Co. will post $0.35 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, September 20th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 8th will be issued a $0.03 dividend. This represents a $0.12 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.35%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 7th.
Lundin Mining Corporation, a diversified base metals mining company, engages in the exploration, development, and mining of mineral properties in Chile, the United States, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). It produces copper, nickel, and zinc, as well as gold, lead, silver, and other metals.
Receive News & Ratings for Lundin Mining Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lundin Mining Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.