Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC):
- 8/8/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $279.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/4/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $270.00 to $295.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/31/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/27/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $255.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $245.00.
- 7/27/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $285.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $275.00.
- 7/17/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/21/2017 – Northrop Grumman Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $243.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) opened at 270.55 on Friday. Northrop Grumman Corporation has a 52 week low of $206.69 and a 52 week high of $274.61. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $263.10 and a 200-day moving average price of $249.11. The firm has a market capitalization of $47.10 billion, a PE ratio of 20.67 and a beta of 0.66.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The aerospace company reported $3.15 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $2.84 by $0.31. The business had revenue of $6.38 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion. Northrop Grumman Corporation had a return on equity of 39.22% and a net margin of 9.20%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 6.3% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $2.85 EPS. Equities analysts anticipate that Northrop Grumman Corporation will post $12.55 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, VP Sid Ashworth sold 3,847 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, June 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $260.00, for a total transaction of $1,000,220.00. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 69,458 shares in the company, valued at approximately $18,059,080. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this link. Also, VP Lisa R. Davis sold 367 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 1st. The stock was sold at an average price of $263.25, for a total value of $96,612.75. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 961 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $252,983.25. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 0.70% of the company’s stock.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global security company. The Company provides products, systems and solutions in autonomous systems; cyber; command, control, communications and computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR); strike, and logistics and modernization. The Company’s segments include Aerospace Systems, Mission Systems and Technology Services.
Receive News & Ratings for Northrop Grumman Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northrop Grumman Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.