Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Ultrapar Participacoes (UGP)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Ultrapar Participacoes (NYSE: UGP) recently:
- 8/10/2017 – Ultrapar Participacoes was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 8/8/2017 – Ultrapar Participacoes was downgraded by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/5/2017 – Ultrapar Participacoes was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/28/2017 – Ultrapar Participacoes was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/13/2017 – Ultrapar Participacoes was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ultrapar Participacoes S.A., a major Brazilian industrial group, is one of the largest distributors of liquefied petroleum gas in Brazil and a leading producer of petrochemicals and chemical. Ultrapar is also engaged in the storage and transportation of liquefied petroleum gas and petrochemical and chemical products. (PRESS RELEASE) “
Shares of Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (NYSE:UGP) opened at 21.86 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $11.88 billion, a PE ratio of 24.15 and a beta of 1.12. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $23.37 and a 200-day moving average price of $22.62. Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. has a 12 month low of $18.38 and a 12 month high of $24.79.
Receive News & Ratings for Ultrapar Participacoes SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ultrapar Participacoes SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.