Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Redfin Corp (RDFN) Stock Price
Media stories about Redfin Corp (NASDAQ:RDFN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Redfin Corp earned a coverage optimism score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the company an impact score of 47.2992032459092 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Redfin (RDFN) vs. Zillow (ZG): What's the Difference? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Redfin Migration Report: Home Affordability Continued to Shape Migration Currents as Homebuyers Looked to Leave Expensive Coastal Cities in the Second Quarter (finance.yahoo.com)
- Redfin Brings Tech-Powered Real Estate Brokerage, Industry-Leading Website and Mobile App to Boise (finance.yahoo.com)
- Redfin prices IPO higher than expected for $1.2 billion valuation (marketwatch.com)
- Zillow’s solid earnings, industry leadership have analysts upping their ‘zestimates’ (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Redfin Corp (NASDAQ RDFN) opened at 24.85 on Friday. Redfin Corp has a 12 month low of $15.82 and a 12 month high of $33.49. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $23.67 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.67. The firm’s market cap is $1.75 billion.
In related news, major shareholder Tiger Global Management Llc acquired 260,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, July 28th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $15.00 per share, for a total transaction of $3,900,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
About Redfin Corp
Redfin Corporation is engaged in providing residential real estate brokerage services. The customer can search for homes by neighborhood, city or MLS number, or can refine results using detailed parameters, such as price and number of beds or baths. The Company serves home buyers and sellers. The Company offers online tools to consumers, including Redfin Estimate, which is an automated home-valuation tool.
Receive News & Ratings for Redfin Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redfin Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.