Ann (ANN) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds
News articles about Ann (NYSE:ANN) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a media sentiment score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the specialty retailer an impact score of 46.7310196677918 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- TV Azteca Announces Advance Payment of US$335 Million of Its US$500 Million Senior Notes Due in 2020 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Dave & Buster’s Announces $800 Million Senior Credit Facility (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Maverix Metals Announces Closing of US$20,000,000 Loan Facility and Private Placement Financings (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Cowen : Ann M. Miller Joins Cowen’s Special Situations Team (4-traders.com)
- 4-DAY DEADLINE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Axiom Holdings, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (feeds.benzinga.com)
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Ann (ANN) Receiving Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds” was first reported by Daily Political and is the sole property of of Daily Political. If you are viewing this piece on another domain, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of international copyright & trademark laws. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2017/08/18/ann-ann-receiving-somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-study-finds.html.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.