Ann (ANN) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of -0.04
News stories about Ann (NYSE:ANN) have trended somewhat negative on Thursday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a media sentiment score of -0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the specialty retailer an impact score of 45.7126277746975 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- BRIEF-Hoegh LNG Partners says unit entered into term-sheet to buy additional 23.5 pct interest in joint ventures owning FSRUs Neptune and GDF Suez Cape Ann (feeds.reuters.com)
- argenx reports second quarter business update and half-year 2017 financial results (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Targovax ASA: Second quarter and first half 2017 results (feeds.benzinga.com)
- BRIEF-Medx Health reports Q2 loss per share C$0.00 (feeds.reuters.com)
- MedX Health Corp. Announces Continued Improved Revenues in its Second Quarter 2017 Results (feeds.benzinga.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Ann (ANN) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of -0.04” was first published by Daily Political and is the property of of Daily Political. If you are accessing this story on another website, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright law. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2017/08/24/ann-ann-receives-daily-media-impact-rating-of-0-04.html.
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.