Gigamon (GIMO) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/12/2017 – Gigamon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Gigamon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/1/2017 – Gigamon was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/31/2017 – Gigamon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2017 – Gigamon was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Gigamon was upgraded by analysts at Dougherty & Co from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/30/2017 – Gigamon had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/29/2017 – Gigamon was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Gigamon had its price target raised by analysts at DA Davidson from $40.00 to $41.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 7/19/2017 – Gigamon was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Gigamon Inc. (GIMO) traded down 0.503% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $44.475. The company had a trading volume of 233,609 shares. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $40.69 and a 200-day moving average of $37.93. The company has a market cap of $1.66 billion, a PE ratio of 562.975 and a beta of 1.51. Gigamon Inc. has a 12 month low of $28.50 and a 12 month high of $61.25.
Gigamon (NYSE:GIMO) last released its earnings results on Thursday, July 27th. The technology company reported ($0.20) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.08) by ($0.12). Gigamon had a return on equity of 0.41% and a net margin of 0.95%. The firm had revenue of $69.10 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $71.36 million. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.30 earnings per share. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 8.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts expect that Gigamon Inc. will post $0.79 EPS for the current year.
In other Gigamon news, Director Ted C. Ho sold 30,000 shares of Gigamon stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $40.68, for a total transaction of $1,220,400.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 16,919 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $688,264.92. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, insider Paul B. Shinn sold 2,706 shares of Gigamon stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, August 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $39.63, for a total value of $107,238.78. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 32,985 shares in the company, valued at $1,307,195.55. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders have sold 107,706 shares of company stock worth $4,252,339. 4.50% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Gigamon Inc offers a solution that delivers visibility and control of data-in-motion traversing enterprise, federal and service provider networks. The Company’s Visibility Platform consists of a distributed system of nodes (that in combination establish a Visibility Fabric). The Visibility Platform includes physical appliances and virtual nodes that can be deployed in data centers, central offices, virtualized/private cloud/public cloud environments, and small form-factor remote site appliances, which in combination enable pervasive visibility of network infrastructures.
Receive News & Ratings for Gigamon Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gigamon Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.