Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ) Given Daily News Impact Rating of 0.33
Headlines about Susquehanna Bancshares (NASDAQ:SUSQ) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Susquehanna Bancshares earned a media sentiment score of 0.33 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the bank an impact score of 44.9710411025313 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Exane Derivatives Trimmed Time Warner (TWX) Stake; Boston Scientific Has 1.03 Sentiment (wisdomsave.com)
- Neville Rodie Shaw Holds Holdings in Mondelez International, (vothemes.com)
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB) Position Lessened by Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc (fishinghd.com)
- Mondrian Investment Partners LTD Lowers Stake in Monsanto Company (NYSE:MON) (techkenyot.com)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) Hold Rating Reaffirmed at Loop Capital (currenthollywood.com)
Shares of Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ) remained flat at $14.20 during midday trading on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $14.34 and its 200 day moving average is $13.75. Susquehanna Bancshares has a one year low of $9.00 and a one year high of $14.64.
About Susquehanna Bancshares
Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its commercial bank subsidiary, Susquehanna Bank, and other subsidiaries in the mid-Atlantic region to provide a range of retail and commercial banking and financial products and services.
Receive News & Ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Susquehanna Bancshares Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.