Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Newport Corp (NEWP) Share Price
News coverage about Newport Corp (NASDAQ:NEWP) has been trending positive recently, according to Accern. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Newport Corp earned a media sentiment score of 0.30 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the scientific and technical instruments company an impact score of 43.2524333197468 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Admiral is creating 200 new jobs as the company is to offer new products including loans and car finance (walesonline.co.uk)
- National Band & Tag Company Donates 15,000 I.D. Tags to Help Promote Identification of Pets Displaced by Hurricane Harvey (pr.com)
- Clearwater Living to Manage The Wolff Company’s Independent Living Communities (finance.yahoo.com)
- Industry Leader, Darren Cherry, Leads Advantis Corp. Into the Future (marketwatch.com)
- Olen Properties buys Newport Beach tower for $75.6 million (ocregister.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Newport Corp (NEWP) Share Price” was published by Daily Political and is owned by of Daily Political. If you are accessing this piece of content on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2017/09/20/favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-newport-corp-newp-share-price.html.
Newport Corp Company Profile
Receive News & Ratings for Newport Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Newport Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.