LIN Media LLC Class A (LIN) Given Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.25
Headlines about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a media sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the basic materials company an impact score of 44.8503084080993 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Kindergarten class size down at three schools (pamplinmedia.com)
- BlueHive Strategic Environments Announces Acquisition of Paris Marketing LLC (exhibitoronline.com)
- ZipRecruiter and GateHouse Media Launch Partnership to Transform Hiring in 550 Markets across the U.S. (paymentweek.com)
- Crusaders, Laker boys soccer battle to a tie (pamplinmedia.com)
- This UPM Grad Used RM1 Mil To Develop A Vending Machine That Blends Smoothies On The Spot (vulcanpost.com)
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.