Hill International (HIL) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.17
News articles about Hill International (NYSE:HIL) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Hill International earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the business services provider an impact score of 46.0128399412261 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Hill International to restate financial statements for previous years – Times of India (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Hill International, Inc. (NYSE:HIL) Trading Unchanged – Shorts Up … – First News 24 (firstnewspaper24.com)
- Form 8-K Hill International, Inc. For: Sep 20 – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- Carey International Launches Carey® Limousine Service in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
- Hill International Announces Restatement Associated with Accounting for Foreign Currency Translation Adjustments and Related Impact on Other Comprehensive Income (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of equities analysts recently weighed in on HIL shares. Zacks Investment Research raised Hill International from a “sell” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $5.50 price target for the company in a report on Wednesday, May 31st. ValuEngine raised Hill International from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, September 1st. Finally, BidaskClub cut Hill International from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, August 2nd.
Hill International (NYSE:HIL) opened at 4.80 on Monday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $4.68 and a 200-day moving average price of $4.69. The firm’s market cap is $249.01 million. Hill International has a 12-month low of $1.95 and a 12-month high of $5.70.
Hill International Company Profile
Hill International, Inc is a professional services firm. The Company provides program management, project management, construction management and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets worldwide. It operates in Project Management Group segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Hill International Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hill International Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.