Delcath Systems (DCTH) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Accern Reports
News headlines about Delcath Systems (NASDAQ:DCTH) have been trending somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Delcath Systems earned a news impact score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the medical device company an impact score of 45.6019477159148 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH)- Stocks Retreating on New Performance Evolution – NASDAQ Times (nasdaqtimes.com)
- Stocks Surge on Unusual Volume with Performance Assessment: Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:DCTH) – NASDAQ Times (nasdaqtimes.com)
- Recommendation Buy on Healthcare Stock: Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) – Street Observer (press release) (streetobserver.com)
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH)- Stocks Carrying Extraordinary Performance Assessment – NASDAQ Times (nasdaqtimes.com)
- Featured Company News – Delcath Systems Issues Letter to Stockholders; Attempts to Restore Access to Capital (finance.yahoo.com)
Delcath Systems (NASDAQ:DCTH) traded up 2.56% during trading on Friday, reaching $0.06. The company had a trading volume of 5,247,956 shares. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.10 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.09. The stock’s market cap is $25.46 million. Delcath Systems has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $3.27.
Delcath Systems Company Profile
Delcath Systems, Inc is a late-stage clinical development company with early commercial activity in Europe focused on cancers of the liver. The Company is a specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company developing its product, Melphalan Hydrochloride for Injection for use with the Delcath Hepatic Delivery System (Melphalan/HDS).
Receive News & Ratings for Delcath Systems Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delcath Systems Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.