Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Getting Positive News Coverage, Analysis Shows
Press coverage about Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE:HNR) has trended positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Harvest Natural Resources earned a media sentiment score of 0.42 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the oil and gas producer an impact score of 44.0814246730402 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Awaiting better days, multinationals keep Venezuela units alive – barely (dailymail.co.uk)
- BW Offshore: Closing of the acquisition of stake in Dussafu field (finance.yahoo.com)
- Harvest Natural Resources Announces Closing of Sale of Gabon Interests and Payoff of the Delta Petroleum Note (finance.yahoo.com)
- Harvest Natural Resources Declares Cash Dividend (finance.yahoo.com)
- Harvest Natural Resources Confirms Payment Of Dividend, Termination Of Trading, And Time Of Dissolution (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE:HNR) traded down 6.76% during midday trading on Monday, hitting $6.62. 542,478 shares of the company were exchanged. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $6.85 and its 200-day moving average is $5.99. Harvest Natural Resources has a one year low of $1.68 and a one year high of $7.35.
Harvest Natural Resources Company Profile
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc (Harvest) is in the process of dissolution and winding up. The Company was previously a petroleum exploration and production company. The Company was engaged in acquiring exploration, development and producing properties in geological basins active hydrocarbon systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Harvest Natural Resources Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harvest Natural Resources Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.