Ann (ANN) Getting Positive Media Coverage, Analysis Shows
Press coverage about Ann (NYSE:ANN) has trended positive this week, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a news impact score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the specialty retailer an impact score of 45.053736127108 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Digital Power Corp Announces Investor Update; Appoints New CFO (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Ocwen CEO Hosts Eighth Annual Advocacy and Policy Forum (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Auris Medical Announces Share Purchase Agreements with Lincoln Park Capital Fund, LLC (feeds.benzinga.com)
- DigitalTown Announces Acquisition of Congo Ltd. Assets (feeds.benzinga.com)
- BRIEF-Nextera Energy Capital Holdings Announces redemption of 5 7/8 percent preferred trust securities of Fpl Group Capital Trust I (feeds.reuters.com)
Separately, KeyCorp upgraded shares of Ann to an “overweight” rating and set a $50.00 price target for the company in a research note on Saturday, September 30th.
Ann Company Profile
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.