NetSuite (N) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Analysis Finds
Media coverage about NetSuite (NYSE:N) has trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. NetSuite earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 46.8042355175007 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Cloud Services Market to be at Forefront by 2021 (satprnews.com)
- Digital Commerce Platform Market – Cloud Services Changing the Way Ecommerce Works (openpr.com)
- Financial Review: NetSuite (N) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Sales Force Automation Software Market– Best Sales Tool in Contemporary Business World (sbwire.com)
- Sales Force Automation Market To Fetch Fortune of USD 8 Billion By 2023 With Striking CAGR of 10% (abnewswire.com)
Shares of NetSuite (NYSE N) opened at $90.34 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 1.27.
NetSuite Company Profile
NetSuite Inc (NetSuite) is a provider of cloud-based financials, enterprise resource planning and omnichannel commerce software suites. The Company offers a suite of applications, including financial management, customer relationship management, e-commerce and retail management, commerce marketing automation, professional services automation and human capital management that enable companies to manage business operations in an integrated suite.
Receive News & Ratings for NetSuite Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NetSuite Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.