Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) in the last few weeks:
- 11/16/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 11/10/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $43.00 to $45.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from $44.75 to $45.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $50.00 to $49.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from $42.75 to $56.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2017 – Brookfield Asset Management had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM) traded down $0.34 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $41.37. 1,231,400 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 871,275. Brookfield Asset Management Inc has a 1 year low of $32.41 and a 1 year high of $43.15. The firm has a market cap of $40,015.57, a price-to-earnings ratio of 92.69 and a beta of 1.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92, a quick ratio of 1.01 and a current ratio of 1.29.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 29th. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of $0.18 per share. This is a positive change from Brookfield Asset Management’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.14. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th. This represents a $0.72 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.74%. Brookfield Asset Management’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 124.45%.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc is an alternative asset manager. The Company operates in eight segments. The Asset Management segment manages its listed partnerships, private funds and public markets on behalf of its clients. The Property segment includes the ownership, operation and development of office, retail and other properties.
Receive News & Ratings for Brookfield Asset Management Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brookfield Asset Management Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.