DTE Energy (DTV) Receives News Impact Score of 0.05
Headlines about DTE Energy (NASDAQ:DTV) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DTE Energy earned a coverage optimism score of 0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the satellite television provider an impact score of 42.2431257194722 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Burnside officials tweak wind ordinance (wind-watch.org)
- Trenton officials will sit down with DTE engineers to address frequent power outages (thenewsherald.com)
- Temperatures down, expenses up: Home heating costs expected to rise from last winter (petoskeynews.com)
- DC Circ. Backs NRC Approval Of DTE Energy’s Nuke Project (law360.com)
- UglyChristmasSweater.com Presents Guinness World Records™ Title Attempt At Downtown Detroit’s Beacon Park For Largest Gathering Of People Wearing Holiday Sweaters (prnewswire.com)
WARNING: This piece was originally reported by Daily Political and is the sole property of of Daily Political. If you are accessing this piece on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of US & international trademark and copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be read at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2017/12/01/dte-energy-dtv-receives-news-impact-score-of-0-05.html.
About DTE Energy
DIRECTV is a provider of digital television entertainment in the United States and Latin America. The Company operates two direct-to-home (DTH) business units: DIRECTV U.S. and DIRECTV Latin America, which are engaged in acquiring, promoting, selling and distributing digital entertainment programming primarily through satellite to residential and commercial subscribers.
Receive News & Ratings for DTE Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DTE Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.