Fortegra Financial (FRF) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Report Finds
News headlines about Fortegra Financial (NYSE:FRF) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Fortegra Financial earned a news impact score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the financial services provider an impact score of 45.9148684212288 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Analyzing Fortegra Financial (FRF) and Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head to Head Survey: Fortegra Financial (FRF) vs. The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Fortegra Financial (FRF) and Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- Contrasting Fortegra Financial Corp (FRF) and The Competition (americanbankingnews.com)
- Fortegra Financial Corp (FRF) and The Competition Head-To-Head Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
Fortegra Financial (NYSE:FRF) opened at $9.97 on Friday. Fortegra Financial has a 12-month low of $6.46 and a 12-month high of $10.00.
Fortegra Financial Company Profile
Receive News & Ratings for Fortegra Financial Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortegra Financial Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.