Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
News stories about Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ:MARA) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Marathon Patent Group earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the business services provider an impact score of 45.0610106371309 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Edited Transcript of MARA earnings conference call or presentation 27-Nov-17 9:30pm GMT (finance.yahoo.com)
- What’s the Story?: Marathon Patent Group, Inc., (NASDAQ: MARA), Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (NASDAQ: SNDX … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) – Comprehensive Stock Analysis – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Marathon Patent Group’s (MARA) CEO Doug Croxall on Q3 2017 Results – Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Marathon Patent Group stock jumps 31% premarket as bitcoin hits fresh high – MarketWatch (marketwatch.com)
Shares of Marathon Patent Group (MARA) traded up $0.12 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $4.17. 7,053,100 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,079,079. Marathon Patent Group has a 52 week low of $0.52 and a 52 week high of $10.03.
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Marathon Patent Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Saturday, November 25th.
Marathon Patent Group Company Profile
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) is engaged in acquiring patents and patent rights from owners or other ventures. The Company monetizes its portfolio of patents and patent rights by entering into license discussions. The Company owns around 378 United States and foreign patents, and patent rights across a range of technologies and markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Marathon Patent Group Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marathon Patent Group Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.