Tesoro Logistics (ANDX) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Tesoro Logistics (NYSE: ANDX) in the last few weeks:
- 11/20/2017 – Tesoro Logistics had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from $41.00 to $45.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Tesoro Logistics was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Tesoro Logistics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $62.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/10/2017 – Tesoro Logistics had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $57.00 to $55.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/7/2017 – Tesoro Logistics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/21/2017 – Tesoro Logistics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 10/20/2017 – Tesoro Logistics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/18/2017 – Tesoro Logistics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Andeavor Logistics LP engages in the ownership, operation, development and acquisition of crude oil and refined products logistics assets. It operating segments consist of Gathering, Processing and Terminalling and Transportation. Gathering segment consists of crude oil, natural gas and produced water gathering systems in the North Dakota Williston Basin/Bakken Shale area and the Uinta, Vermillion and greater Green River basins. Processing segment consists of gas processing complexes, including an interest in Green River Processing LLC, which owns fractionation facility and gas processing complexes. Terminalling and Transportation segment consists of regulated common carrier products pipeline running from Salt Lake City, Utah to Spokane, Washington and a jet fuel pipeline to the Salt Lake City International Airport. Andeavor Logistics LP, formerly known as Tesoro Logistics LP, is headquartered in San Antonio, TX. “
Tesoro Logistics LP (NYSE:ANDX) opened at $44.76 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.01, a quick ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.15. Tesoro Logistics LP has a fifty-two week low of $42.18 and a fifty-two week high of $60.14. The stock has a market cap of $9,670.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.40, a P/E/G ratio of 3.10 and a beta of 1.12.
Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:ANDX) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The oil and gas company reported $0.90 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.68 by $0.22. Tesoro Logistics had a net margin of 23.50% and a return on equity of 22.48%. The firm had revenue of $444.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $414.69 million. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.46 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 44.2% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts forecast that Tesoro Logistics LP will post 2.77 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, November 14th. Stockholders of record on Friday, November 3rd were issued a dividend of $0.9852 per share. This represents a $3.94 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 8.80%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, November 2nd. Tesoro Logistics’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 165.55%.
Andeavor Logistics LP, formerly Tesoro Logistics LP, is a full-service logistics company operating in the western and mid-continent regions of the United States. The Company operates through three segments. Its Gathering segment consists of crude oil, natural gas and produced water gathering systems in the Bakken Region and Rockies Region.
Receive News & Ratings for Tesoro Logistics LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesoro Logistics LP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.