Ekso Bionics (EKSO) Earns Coverage Optimism Score of 0.10
Media coverage about Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ:EKSO) has been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Ekso Bionics earned a coverage optimism score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the company an impact score of 45.2934135305152 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – EKSO (finance.yahoo.com)
- EKSO LOSS ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Class Action – EKSO (finance.yahoo.com)
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe Investigates Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Officers and Directors (finance.yahoo.com)
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers – EKSO (econotimes.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Notifies Investors of Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Those Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EKSO) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline (feeds.benzinga.com)
Several analysts recently commented on EKSO shares. Zacks Investment Research cut Ekso Bionics from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Monday, November 13th. ValuEngine upgraded Ekso Bionics from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, November 17th.
Ekso Bionics (EKSO) traded down $0.01 on Friday, reaching $2.01. The company had a trading volume of 650,499 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,420,000. Ekso Bionics has a 12-month low of $0.99 and a 12-month high of $4.77. The company has a current ratio of 6.09, a quick ratio of 5.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The firm has a market cap of $121.01, a PE ratio of -2.16 and a beta of 2.01.
Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ:EKSO) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, November 8th. The company reported ($0.18) EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.13) by ($0.05). Ekso Bionics had a negative net margin of 343.53% and a negative return on equity of 323.00%. The business had revenue of $1.60 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $2.40 million. equities analysts predict that Ekso Bionics will post -0.81 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Russ Angold sold 50,000 shares of Ekso Bionics stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.51, for a total transaction of $175,500.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. 3.32% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Ekso Bionics Company Profile
Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc designs, develops, and sells exoskeletons for use in the healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company operates through Medical Devices, Industrial Sales, and Engineering Services segments. It primarily offers Ekso GT, a bionic suit that provides the ability to stand and walk over ground with a reciprocal gait using a cane, crutches, or a walker to individuals with spinal cord injuries, hemiplegia due to stroke, and lower limb paralysis or weakness.
Receive News & Ratings for Ekso Bionics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ekso Bionics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.