QASH (QASH) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $27.93 Million
QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded up 9.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. QASH has a total market cap of $626.01 million and approximately $27.93 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, QASH has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One QASH token can currently be bought for approximately $1.79 or 0.00015235 BTC on popular exchanges including Qryptos, Gate.io, EXX and AEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.75 or 0.01258550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004532 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00024721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 28.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00051264 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.22 or 0.00376625 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.90 or 0.00126918 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, EXX, Bitfinex, Quoine, AEX, Gate.io, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.