Zeusshield (ZSC) Price Down 31.4% This Week
Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 19th. During the last week, Zeusshield has traded 31.4% lower against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market cap of $46.39 million and $3.82 million worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for approximately $0.0402 or 0.00000346 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, C-CEX and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.76 or 0.01210420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00051737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.45 or 0.00373654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00129967 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002859 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.