DigixDAO (DGD) Trading Down 7.8% Over Last 7 Days
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 12.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for approximately $189.21 or 0.01630320 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Bittrex and Binance. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $378.43 million and $3.31 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012081 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.81 or 0.01144320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00076616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00067391 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00147203 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.58 or 0.00366917 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, OKEx, BigONE, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Bittrex, Huobi, HitBTC, Binance and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.