Skycoin Market Cap Reaches $208.78 Million (SKY)
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 19.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. One Skycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $29.05 or 0.00253402 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX and Cryptopia. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $208.78 million and $331,566.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 25% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.40 or 0.01137540 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003985 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023826 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00067871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.28 or 0.00386264 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00121222 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002493 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C2CX. It is not presently possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.