Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ibstock (IBST)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Ibstock (LON: IBST) in the last few weeks:
- 1/19/2018 – Ibstock had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 1/19/2018 – Ibstock had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 300 ($4.07) price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Ibstock was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 285 ($3.86) price target on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Ibstock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 292 ($3.96) price target on the stock.
- 12/6/2017 – Ibstock was upgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 285 ($3.86) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 265 ($3.59).
Shares of Ibstock plc (LON IBST) opened at GBX 260.20 ($3.53) on Monday. Ibstock plc has a 1 year low of GBX 175.10 ($2.37) and a 1 year high of GBX 273.40 ($3.71). The firm has a market cap of $1,060.00 and a P/E ratio of 1,182.73.
Ibstock plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which is engaged in manufacturing of clay bricks and concrete products. The Company’s segments are the UK and the US. The Company’s principal products include clay bricks, brick components, concrete stone masonry substitutes, concrete fencing, pre-stressed concrete products and concrete rail products.
Receive News & Ratings for Ibstock plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ibstock plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.