Adzcoin (ADZ) Trading 11.8% Higher Over Last Week
Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0915 or 0.00000814 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $3.98 million and $6,739.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Adzcoin has traded up 11.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $785.16 or 0.06990880 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00047246 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00061551 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006504 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029517 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Adzcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.