Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (EIGR) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EIGR):
- 1/16/2018 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals was given a new $26.00 price target on by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $35.00.
- 1/9/2018 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which develops and manufactures drugs and therapies for the treatment of orphan diseases. Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc., formerly known as Celladon Corporation, is based in Palo Alto, California. “
- 1/3/2018 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services. They set a “buy” rating and a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/31/2017 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/21/2017 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/7/2017 – Eiger Biopharmaceuticals was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Eiger Biopharmaceuticals Inc (EIGR) opened at $8.75 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.19, a current ratio of 5.78 and a quick ratio of 5.78. Eiger Biopharmaceuticals Inc has a 12 month low of $6.10 and a 12 month high of $16.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $93.07, a PE ratio of -1.65 and a beta of 2.55.
Eiger Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EIGR) last released its earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.10) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($1.28) by $0.18. analysts expect that Eiger Biopharmaceuticals Inc will post -4.56 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc, formerly Celladon Corporation, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of orphan diseases. Its pipeline includes Sarasar (lonafarnib) for hepatitis delta virus (HDV), exendin (9-39) for severe hypoglycemia, and Bestatin (ubenimex) for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and lymphedema.
Receive News & Ratings for Eiger Biopharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eiger Biopharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.