China Mobile (CHL) Earning Somewhat Positive News Coverage, Study Shows
News stories about China Mobile (NYSE:CHL) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. China Mobile earned a daily sentiment score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the Wireless communications provider an impact score of 47.4004968517323 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades China Mobile (CHL) to Hold (americanbankingnews.com)
- Jefferies Group Weighs in on China Mobile Ltd.’s FY2022 Earnings (CHL) (americanbankingnews.com)
- BRIEF-Guangdong Eastone Expects To Win China Mobile’s Bids For About 168.2 Mln Yuan (finance.yahoo.com)
- China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Holdings Raised by Aperio Group LLC – Newburgh Gazette (newburghgazette.com)
- Stock Technical’s & Performances to Explore – China Mobile Limited (NYSE: CHL) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
Shares of China Mobile (CHL) opened at $49.36 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $199,110.00, a P/E ratio of 11.45, a PEG ratio of 2.38 and a beta of 0.41. China Mobile has a 1 year low of $48.70 and a 1 year high of $58.83.
About China Mobile
China Mobile Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in telecommunication and related businesses. Its main businesses include Mobile businesses, Wireline Broadband businesses and Internet of Things (IoT) businesses. Mobile businesses include two categories of services. Voice services include local calls, domestic and international long distance calls, roaming services and voice value-added services.
Receive News & Ratings for China Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.