Aragon (ANT) Price Hits $4.83 on Exchanges
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. During the last week, Aragon has traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $128.90 million and approximately $384,854.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for $4.83 or 0.00058828 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009222 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.84 or 0.01349480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012340 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00051672 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.60 or 0.00433432 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00103391 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002596 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.