Diamond Reaches Market Cap of $33.98 Million (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 8th. In the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 11% against the US dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $12.87 or 0.00154963 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. Diamond has a total market cap of $33.98 million and approximately $24,482.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $599.19 or 0.07213920 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.16 or 0.00086187 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00034551 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.58 or 0.00897918 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00129100 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00065069 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00045895 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $110.21 or 0.01329260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.