Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Hits $0.0048 on Exchanges
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. Dogecoin has a market cap of $542.53 million and approximately $10.95 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, LiteBit.eu, Coingi and CoinEgg. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.69 or 0.01754680 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006386 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00028250 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00046118 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003962 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00033047 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, BtcTrade.im, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, AEX, NIX-E, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, HitBTC, Cryptomate, BitGrail, Koineks, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Coinsquare, C-CEX, Exmo, BitFlip, alcurEX, Coingi, Bleutrade, OpenLedger DEX, DC-Ex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Kraken, Bits Blockchain, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, Coinhouse, Tux Exchange, BX Thailand, CryptoBridge, Mercatox, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Exrates, BTC Trade UA, Tidex, BCEX and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.