Elastic Price Tops $0.27 (XEL)
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 8th. Elastic has a total market cap of $24.36 million and $497,127.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elastic coin can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003245 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded down 9.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001650 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.