Monaco Price Down 31.3% Over Last 7 Days (MCO)
Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. Monaco has a market cap of $90.25 million and approximately $4.12 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monaco token can now be purchased for about $6.84 or 0.00083847 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, Binance and Coinrail. In the last week, Monaco has traded down 31.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.82 or 0.01341990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00051537 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.33 or 0.00431722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00103533 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002595 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, YoBit, HitBTC, Binance, EXX, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Upbit, Gate.io, BigONE, Coinnest, Qryptos, Coinrail, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Huobi and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.