Monero (XMR) 24 Hour Volume Tops $70.90 Million
Monero (CURRENCY:XMR) traded up 9.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 8th. Monero has a market capitalization of $3.77 billion and approximately $70.90 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Monero has traded down 6.8% against the dollar. One Monero coin can currently be bought for $240.03 or 0.02813160 BTC on major exchanges including Braziliex, Kraken, Cryptomate and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00032964 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021333 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00036933 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011670 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001900 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target. Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions. “
Monero Coin Trading
Monero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Abucoins, Exmo, Kraken, Tux Exchange, SouthXchange, Cryptomate, Coinroom, Upbit, Binance, Bisq, Cryptox, Gate.io, Mercatox, BTC-Alpha, Braziliex, Livecoin, Qryptos, OKEx, Bithumb, HitBTC, Exrates and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.