NobleCoin (NOBL) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $8,556.00
NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 8th. NobleCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.22 million and $8,556.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NobleCoin has traded 35.6% lower against the dollar. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $145.31 or 0.01836500 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027935 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042553 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004242 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002034 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy NobleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NobleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.