Omni (OMNI) Price Tops $34.04 on Top Exchanges
Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 8th. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for about $34.04 or 0.00407946 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. Omni has a market cap of $19.08 million and approximately $81,035.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Omni has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.40 or 0.01790720 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003501 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006295 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027781 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00045103 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002039 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.