Particl Trading Down 6.7% Over Last 7 Days (PART)
Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. One Particl coin can now be bought for about $20.70 or 0.00245483 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Particl has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar. Particl has a market capitalization of $183.50 million and approximately $414,874.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003995 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001715 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00036012 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000896 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Particl
Particl can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.