SmartCash Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $339,164.00 (SMART)
SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. One SmartCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003922 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC and CoinExchange. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $225.46 million and $339,164.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SmartCash has traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,483.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $825.86 or 0.09746180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,223.66 or 0.14440700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.69 or 0.01754680 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $239.89 or 0.02831000 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.78 or 0.00245286 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $105.10 or 0.01240250 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00137427 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $407.73 or 0.04811720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused cryptocurrency based on the Keccak algorithm. The team uses 80% of the block reward to fund not only the community projects, but also the growth & development of SmartCash. “
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.