Steem Dollars (SBD) Price Reaches $3.29 on Major Exchanges
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 8th. Steem Dollars has a total market cap of $27.70 million and $8.41 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.29 or 0.00039947 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, Bittrex and Poloniex. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,288.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,322.00 or 0.15830400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00045399 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00045118 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.28 or 0.01266300 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041553 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.58 or 0.00334886 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Steem Dollars Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.