Synereo (AMP) Price Hits $0.34 on Exchanges
Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 8th. One Synereo token can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00004030 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex and HitBTC. During the last week, Synereo has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar. Synereo has a total market capitalization of $27.68 million and $801,951.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009093 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.86 or 0.01339460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012271 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00051696 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00052306 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00415501 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.83 or 0.00141642 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.