Vertcoin Hits One Day Volume of $2.29 Million (VTC)
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. Vertcoin has a market cap of $127.48 million and approximately $2.29 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.98 or 0.00036091 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg, Bittrex, YoBit and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,240.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $806.63 or 0.09783300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,188.72 or 0.14417600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $143.82 or 0.01744340 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $238.02 or 0.02886810 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.26 or 0.00245732 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $100.36 or 0.01217270 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00135906 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $399.09 or 0.04840430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Coingi, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Bittylicious and Upbit. It is not currently possible to purchase Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.