Credo (CREDO) Price Down 12.6% This Week
Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 28.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 9th. One Credo token can currently be purchased for $0.0370 or 0.00000434 BTC on exchanges. Credo has a total market capitalization of $20.32 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Credo has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $116.92 or 0.01363060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00022611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011669 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00053589 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.13 or 0.00374571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00112181 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002639 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.