Dent (DENT) Reaches Market Cap of $281.06 Million
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 9th. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded up 26.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Dent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0265 or 0.00000315 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Qryptos, Coinrail, IDEX and EtherDelta. Dent has a market cap of $281.06 million and $2.68 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.29 or 0.01359420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004581 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00022420 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00052112 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.35 or 0.00408529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00103122 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002706 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, IDEX, HitBTC, Qryptos and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.