GrandCoin (GDC) Trading 8.7% Higher Over Last Day
GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 9th. Over the last week, GrandCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One GrandCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. GrandCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $1,662.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $165.64 or 0.01867840 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004141 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006172 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00027507 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00046218 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004557 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00034999 BTC.
GrandCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.